How to use soap?
Our soaps can be used for the hand and body. To use effectively, create a foamy later all over your body while in the bath and or shower and then rinse thoroughly. AVOID eye area. After use, please store the soap in a dry place and avoid water contact.
How to use candles?
To maximize your best Grace & Saige Candle Experience, please follow the below safety and care guidelines:
- When using your candle for the first time, please allow the candle to burn for at least 1.5 to 2 hours to create a full melt pool (allowing the melted wax to reach edge of jar).
- Only burn candles for 3-4 hours at a time.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended. Please extinguish your candle when leaving the house, room or going to sleep.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. This helps keep flames down, but increases hot throw (which is the scent of candle when lit).
- Burn candles on solid FLAT and heat resistant surfaces.
- Do not place burning candles next to each other – keep them at least 3-5 inches apart.
- Do not burn candle all the way down. For safety, please stop using a candle when ½ inch of wax remains in jar.
- Please read warning labels at the bottom of each candle jar.
How to use room spray?
Please shake well before using. AVOID eye contact. Store in a cool and dry place.
What are your candles made of?
Our candles are all made with 100% coconut wax and are vegan, cruelty-free, and phthalate-free. Why coconut wax & beeswax instead of the popular Paraffin and Soy wax you ask? Well coconut wax burns cleaner and longer than any other waxes. Coconut wax has a much better scent throw than other waxes. Here at Grace & Saige Essentials, we do add 2-3% of beeswax to our coconut wax for hardening of our candles because coconut wax is extremely soft. Beeswax is great additive to coconut wax because it helps purify the air instead of pollute it, unlike paraffin. Candle Wicks- our candle wicks are all lead and zinc free. Our jars are luxurious in appearance and are REUSABLE.
We aim to provide you with the best smelling, non-toxic candles on the market.
If you have any other questions, please contact us.