Cranberry Woods is perfect for those seeking a tart, sweet and herbal scent for their home. This scent is perfect for the fall, but can be used all year round.
Grace and Saige Essentials candles bring an amazing aroma and our jars bring luxurious décor to one’s home. All of our candles are fragranced and infused with natural essential oils.
To maximize your best Grace & Saige Candle Experience, please follow the below safety and care guidelines:
- When using your candle for the first time, please allow the candle to burn for at least 1.5 to 2 hours to create a full melt pool (allowing the melted wax to reach edge of jar).
- Only burn candles for 3-4 hours at a time.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended. Please extinguish your candle when leaving the house, room or going to sleep.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. This helps keep flames down, but increases hot throw (which is the scent of candle when lit).
- Burn candles on solid FLAT and heat resistant surfaces.
- Do not place burning candles next to each other – keep them at least 3-5 inches apart.
- Do not burn candle all the way down. For safety, please stop using a candle when ½ inch of wax remains in jar.
- Please read warning labels at the bottom of each candle jar.